Paying the bail to the court and getting out of jail is a very challenging task. Bail is the security amount you must pay to the judiciary to avoid jail or seeking release from prison. You either require a huge bank balance for this, as the bail amount is enormous or seek an attorney to help you with the court proceedings.
It is easier to fight for justice only if you are out of jail. You will struggle to make decisions or stay with your family in case of custody. Hire a bail bondsman to get more accessible payment options for the bail sum.
Types of bails
You might think bail is the cash against the release from the jail to the court. However, this is a generic idea; you can avoid going to jail if you hire an attorney to agree to pay for the bail. But bail is a little more complex term than this when the amount is enormous. There are different rules for every state and jurisdiction. Here is the list for you by castle bail bonds Franklin County:
- Cash bond: In some instances, when the police arrest and disagrees with releasing the arrestee on the simple citation, a cash bond comes into the picture. The defendant must pay cash as security for preventing the imprisonment. If you are unable to pay, then someone on your behalf can also pay the money. The state or local authority determines the bail bond amount.
- Own recognizance bond (OR): Another name for this bail bond is a personal recognizance bond (PR). When you assure self-guarantee, which is similar to citation to the court for release, it is OR or PR bond. There are several conditions to abide by, and if you fail to do so, the court takes strict actions against the defendant.
- Signature bond: An unsecured bond that helps one get a release from the jail but is not against any cash guarantee. It is similar to OR or PR; however, failure to appear in court for the case will forfeit the bail amount.
- Property bond: A secured bond where the defendant gives collateral security to the court against the bail amount is a property bond. If the defendant cannot pay the security interest, then someone else can pay on behalf. Failure to appear in the court trial will lead to seizing the property under assurance as collateral to recover the remaining bail amount.
- Surety bond: It is a bail bond when the defendant hires a bail bond agent to handle the bail formalities on their behalf. The bail bond agent or bail bondsman supports preparing an agreement that helps pay the bail amount in installments. The installment is generally 10% of the total bail amount, and the rest is against collateral as security.
Speak to the experts and get the best solution for your custody problems. Don’t let your family suffer any longer. Check for quick repayment methods of the bail amount and ensure peace of mind. Remember that you can only get justice if you are out of jail have access to all the resources to seek legitimacy.