The year 2020 was one of a kind. It was a year in which almost 100 million people were infected with a pandemic. About two million people died as a result of these events. Fortunately, the year 2021 has brought with it a lot of promise and hope. To end the long-running epidemic, one of the world’s biggest vaccination campaigns is expected to take place this year. Unfortunately, it took a pandemic for all of us to understand how important it is to be prepared for health-related emergencies. Furthermore, we discovered that being prepared here entails more than just staying well. As a result, many of us have made a commitment for 2021 to be holistically prepared on the healthcare front.
In these extraordinary times, it is important to note and reaffirm that the importance of protecting our health is not fresh. A health emergency, whether it’s a pandemic or anything else, can happen at any moment. As a result, it is important to take steps not only to strengthen our wellbeing but also to plan financially for any eventuality. This may be an injury, an accident, or some other medical condition that requires costly medical treatment.
To the rescue comes health care.
At the same time, we need a health insurance policy with adequate coverage to cope with healthcare risks, both those that have always existed and those that have emerged in the last year. Since health risks have risen as a result of the pandemic and the lifestyle changes it has brought about, we must assess if our current health coverage is adequate in the current situation.
If you’re still not convinced, consider the following advantages of purchasing health insurance:
- Pay for Unexpected Medical Expenses
An unanticipated medical emergency can occur at any time. The right health insurance programme will assist you in meeting the financial obligations that arise as a result of such medical emergencies. As a result, instead of coping with the burden of paying large medical bills, you will concentrate on your recovery or taking care of your loved ones.
- Increased Medical Expenses
The cost of medical care is increasing everywhere. You should stop thinking about this pattern if you have the right health insurance policy and the insurance provider will cover these costs.
- Benefits from Income Tax
Aside from the financial benefits of covering medical bills, health insurance plans also provide tax advantages. If you fall into the 30% tax bracket, you can assert an income deduction of up to Rs 75,000 under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, which could result in a tax savings of over Rs 20,000 for you.
How to choose the best health insurance?
- You may use the Finserv MARKETS website or app to find the right health insurance coverage for you and your family. This platform will assist you in selecting a suitable product and purchasing health insurance plans from India’s leading insurance companies. Finserv MARKETS’ insurance partners are all recognised for their excellent claim resolution and customer service records. You can use the health insurance premium calculator available online to determine the insurance needs and the premium you’ll need to pay to reach them before deciding which policy and insurer to go with.
- Finserv MARKETS’ health insurance premium calculator is a simple and useful online tool that can help you save a lot of money by guiding you through the process of choosing the correct health insurance policy. It not only allows you to calculate the exact amount you need to spend in health insurance, assisting you in making sound financial decisions, but it also simplifies a time-consuming process. You can calculate your premium and choose the best option for your needs using a medical insurance premium calculator.
- It is also important to preserve good health in light of our sedentary lifestyle. You may also use the BMI Calculator to see if your weight is inside the recommended range for your height. Obesity may be a precursor to lifestyle disorders like diabetes and hypertension, so this is important.
A Bajaj health insurance policy will be the ideal partner for you no matter what stage of life you are in. Being underinsured can also cause a lot of tension in the event of a medical emergency. If you do have a Bajaj health insurance for yourself and your families, it’s a good idea to check your plan and make sure it’s still providing enough financial protection for you and your family. To reduce the risks associated with healthcare and financial planning, make sure you are properly protected.