Being updated daily is essential in today’s tech-savvy world. It necessitates that each entrepreneur is the quickest in his field by employing the most up-to-date tactics. When working on your email marketing campaigns, one of the most critical steps is the PSD to HTML email conversion. It is synonymous with email coding, and we will refer to the process of email coding as PSD to HTML email conversion in this post.
The effectiveness of your email marketing campaign hinges on the quality of the PSD to HTML email conversion. It assures that the lovely designs you put so much time and work into will look great on your clients’ PCs, tablets, and phones.
HTML email templates, without a doubt, are superior to plain text since they are more creative and engaging with the recipients. The issue occurs, however, when code is required to transform an email design to an HTML email template. As a result, it becomes a difficulty that necessitates extra effort to code the design into an HTML template that is completely compatible with a variety of desktop email programs and email marketing systems.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind When Converting Your PSD To HTML Email Template
Following are some tips to keep in mind while converting your PSD design to an HTML email template:
- Focus on the message rather than the design of the email to keep it basic. It is one of the most crucial considerations to keep in mind.
- It is advised that you use precise coding for image placement and avoid uploading photos to password-protected servers, free hosting servers, or sluggish security servers.
- Webmail servers, such as Gmail and Yahoo, avoid overriding codes and can remove the danger. As a result, overwritten code in the DOCTYPE, HEAD, and BODY tags are removed.
- The ideal practice is to use tables for layout; however, special effects such as span and ‘divs’ can also be used.
- You can modify the fonts and background color with inline CSS.
- Instead of employing shorthands, it is preferable to use particular characteristics.
- To avoid getting flagged by the spam filter, use more material and fewer graphics, as well as avoid shoddy coding.
- CSS that is included in your email is not supported by browser server email clients like Gmail and Yahoo. As a result, CSS does not operate in-browser servers since it may override CSS in other pages. As a result, email clients turn it off.
- Before sending the HTML email to consumers, make sure it is compatible with email tools and other email service providers for better accessibility and look.
Converting PSD To HTML Email
Email translation from PSD to HTML is a geeky task. You’ll need to hire a team of skilled HTML email coding professionals to get the finest outcomes.
Even while HTML email coding has certain technological limits, every firm has the small tricks that allow it to keep even the most bizarre email designs together in your clients’ inboxes.
A PSD to responsive email service can guarantee that your emails appear and function as intended on mobile devices.
There are platform-specific layouts that must be built if you want your email template to be compatible with and modifiable by your email marketing platform. Only a PSD to HTML email conversion company can include the necessary tags for unique layouts and customizable zones.
Not only will a reliable PSD to HTML email service design your bespoke HTML email template, but it will also import it and set it up in your account. As a result, you’ll have more time to focus on more vital marketing activities. The coding of email templates must include quality assurance. Every reputable PSD to HTML email conversion company that genuinely cares about its customers will test your emails using Litmus or Email on Acid.
If you need any minor modifications or tweaks to your HTML email template for future email campaigns, any reputable firm will be more than delighted to assist you for free.
Weighing PSD To Responsive Email Conversion Advantages And Disadvantages
There is a significant debate on which framework to adopt. If the one you’ve picked is unfamiliar to you, you’ll need to learn how to put it into code. The project’s timeline will be extended as a result of this.
Frameworks are well-known for reducing the amount of code required for a page. However, if you don’t understand the syntax or how a framework works within an application, they might add a layer of complexity to your project.
If the opposite side of the coin is taken into consideration, there are several frameworks accessible on the market. As a result, learning each of them and then incorporating them into the design process is difficult.
Frameworks, as you might expect, decrease the amount of code you need to utilize on a website. In addition, if you apply them correctly, coding time will be reduced. Frameworks, when applied effectively, may improve productivity and, as a result, the design.
The PSD to HTML email conversion procedure is critical to the success of any email marketing campaign. It simply won’t work if your readers don’t receive your email message the way you meant. Also, keep in mind that, at least when it comes to PSD to responsive email conversions, human abilities still win out over technological automation.
Author: Kevin George is the head of marketing at Email Uplers, that specializes in crafting Professional Email Templates, PSD to Email conversion, and Mailchimp Templates. Kevin loves gadgets, bikes & jazz, and he breathes email marketing. He enjoys sharing his insights and thoughts on email marketing best practices on email marketing blog.